Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

What a gorgeous Father's Day in Cuenca!  The weather couldn't be more beautiful. 

We had a very nice breakfast at Windhorse and then Mark wanted to take a drive into the Cajas.  We stopped at Laguna Toreador to take in the views.  It was nice and warm when the sun was out, but quite chilly when it hid behind a cloud. 

I had a nice chat with a woman from Quito who was waiting for her group to come back from their hike.  I was so happy with myself to be able to converse with her entirely in Spanish.





 


And here is a video of Patrick enjoying himself wherever he goes.  We thought he was going to get a splinter up his ass, but instead he burnt it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRKjONNAHo&feature=youtu.be

I really hate my laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment