Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anxiety




I had a bout of anxiety last night and clearly it hasn't gone away this morning since I am up at 4:00. Having the realtor come through and say you have to do this and this and this and this really sucked me under. I don't want to bust my butt to get this house ready to sell. I wish someone would just come in, fall in love with the house and buy it with all the contents attached. But I guess this will be the first step towards really moving forward. Since we moved here not 4 years ago we shouldn't have too much stuff, right? Right. Luckily Mark has a light under his butt and he will be my motivation.



Amy, Dolly, Samurai, Ivy and Juliette have all been spoken for. The donkeys are our greatest worry right now. We are so afraid that we will not find them a good home and they will end up at auction either separated or on their way to a slaughter house. Mark would send them to be with us in Ecuador if he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment