Saturday, November 26, 2011

Checking Up

I woke up in the middle of the night last night worrying about the donkeys and Ruby. Every time I drive by their house I don't see them outside. It made me start to wonder if they were still there or if they were in a stall. I just had to see how they were for myself. So, Mark, Tali and I went for a visit today and the donkeys are doing great! They are with the big white mammoth gelding and everyone seems content. They have access to a nice open area to get exercise and fresh air. Pickles has lost a lot of her fat and they both look to be in great health. I was so happy to see them. On the way home we passed Ruby's house and Sam and Ruby were taking a walk, so we stopped to say hi. Ruby could have cared less about me, but I was so happy to see that she was muddy and looked like she had had a great time running around outside. Sam is going to board her in January and ride her this winter. That will be good for both of them. So relieved that my animals are being cared for and have happy homes. Now, I can breathe a sigh of relief and let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment