Sunday, November 20, 2011

Farm Sitter

We have a farm sitter all set up for when we visit Ecuador in December to watch Dolly, Samurai, the chickens, Scout and the barn cats. But, then a realtor came over to look at the house and wants the chickens. I let Lee know that someone may make an offer on the house tomorrow and she has decided to pick up Dolly and Samurai in December instead of waiting until Jan. or Feb. So, that only leaves Scout and the cats. If Amanda will watch Scout then we can ask the neighbors to watch the cats and we will be able to save a boat load of money. Its weird how things fall into place sometimes.

This week should be great. Only two days of work and one of them will be party/movie day.

I tried to take my Nook back after playing with Mark's Fire. I like the way the Fire is easy to manipulate. Unfortunately, they won't take it back without the packaging. Hoping that Cathy will let me use hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment