Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Getting Organized

Mark and the kids came home on Sunday afternoon.  Mark said that he wouldn't take the two of them together again this year.  They feed off each other and it isn't always fun to be with them.  If he goes again he will take one at a time. 

Mark didn't like my Deja Moo t-shirt.  He thinks that the people in Ecuador will look at me like I'm crazy.  I don't care!  I don't care!  I like it.

I got a good portion of the kitchen cleaned out, separated and packed up this weekend. Some things went to Amanda, most is going to the sale, and there was a tiny bit that I am taking with us.

We are going to have our huge whole house sale the weekend of the 8th. The rest will be donated to Love, Inc. and the Salvation Army.

We made our list of duties this week per day. My mind is swimming with all of the things that need to be accounted for. It is a daunting task.
birth certificates
marriage certificates
dr. letters
bank letter
application
background checks

I feel like I am completing an adoption again.





No comments:

Post a Comment