Wednesday, October 26, 2011

134

Last weekend was very relaxing. I read a lot and drove to soccer games. Ben's game was very exciting against the bigger and older boys. They crushed them 6 to 2. Ben and I went to visit Kirsten's farm on Sunday. This is where Amy and Scooby will be living. I was happy with the facility and the condition of the horses. A little worried about the mini donkey though. Speaking of donkeys...I haven't been able to visit Pickles and JoJo and I really want to see them. I haven't seen them outside either so I hope they are okay.

A lot going on this week. Meeting tomorrow morning, buddy breakfast friday morning, girl scouts thursday night and our classroom party. I was feeling pretty proud of myself for having everything ready to go for this week. Forgot the doughnuts for Friday though.

Ruby, Amy and Scooby are all leaving on Saturday. I feel like I should be sad and upset about saying good bye, but really I just feel relief and happiness that I have found them good homes. I am excited for Samantha to enjoy Ruby and love her like I did. Maybe Ruby will love her back. She certainly didn't care for me. I am also happy that Kirsten is so excited to have Amy. I think the kids will really enjoy riding her. She is the perfect lesson pony.

George and Linda are debating whether to buy our whole herd. It would be great if they could all go to the same home. Its a lot to take on though especially with the goats they already have. I also have an offer for Holly and the chickens.

Work is still work. Very stressful. I am biting Mark and the kid's heads off at night. I really need to find a way to zen through this year. I am excersizing now so maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment