Friday, October 21, 2011

Crazy week

What a crazy week leading up to today. The plan was for us to go camping at Beaver Creek this weekend for Halloween. I was really looking forward to it since I haven't camped at BC for a long time. I wasn't looking forward to the cold though. Our furnace broke and I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to have it fixed in time for our farm sitter. I didn't want her staying here without heat when it was going to be so cold. So, I gave her the heads up on that. Wed. I got word that yes, it could be fixed on Friday. Camping is a go. Then Amanda called on Wed. night and said that Chris' grandpa had died in a car accident and she asked if I could come down to watch the boys so she and Chris could fly to Florida for the funeral. Of course I said yes. The only caveat was that I couldn't leave until Friday afternoon because I had to get an echocardiogram and Scooby was going to be gelded so I needed to keep an eye on him for a couple of hours. All good. Then our farm sitter texted me that she was in the hospital and didn't know if she could do it. Then our car broke. URGH! Thursday night. Farm sitter can come, but car is not fixed so Mark, Finn and Tali will not be able to go camping after all. Friday morning. Vet is NOT able to geld Scooby until Sat. so I will not be home for that and Mark will have to take care of everything. Mark is sick and glad that they are not going camping. In a few hours I will head down to Columbus and hang with Ben and Leo. They both have criss-crossing soccer tournaments and various people are picking up and dropping them off at all different times. This should be an interesting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment