Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy

We had a lot going on today. Our new realtor came today at 8:30 and we think he is going to do a good job. We hope so anyway. By early next week we should have an idea about how much to ask for the property.

Then Rob stopped by at 9:30 and we did everybody's hooves. Scooby was very good. I think he did very well for his first time. So now I feel good about sending the donkeys and Ruby on their way with trimmed feet. I asked Samantha to come by tomorrow instead because I was so darn tired after my girl's night out last night. :)

Then Pat, Tali and I went to the passport place again to get Pat's paperwork going and to redo my pictures. Of course, after I redid them today I found the originals when I got home. Figures! But I am happy to say that everyone's paperwork is in the mail. I have a feeling that we are going to have to do some extra work for Finn and Tali, but I've got my fingers crossed.

Oh, I forgot. The tractor was delivered at 9:00 so Mark has been busily pushing manure and rocks around all day. It is still super wet so we didn't make as much progress as we had hoped.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping, more cleaning out of closets and packing. John is coming to get Pickles and JoJo around 1:00 and Dad is coming over too. Samantha is coming over at 3:30 to lunge and ride Ruby.

We got the video about Cuenca and I have watched it twice so far. It is a good representation of things you need to know about the area. Some good, some bad. But it did get me excited to visit in Dec. I really need to work on my Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment